Take the direct approach.
Most people take the longer ways up mountains, over too many switchbacks for you to count. As a minimalist, you have no time to spend on so many switchbacks, so take the quickest way to the top with your alpine climbing equipment and the Rab Women's Alpha Direct Insulated Jacket keeping you warm. This jacket feels great as a midlayer for winter skiing or by itself for summer alpine climbing. Its Polartec Alpha insulation adds a touch of warmth, while remaining air permeable for the extreme breathability required for rigorous ascents. Pertex Microlight wraps up this innovative insulation with windproof protection, abrasion-resistance, and water repellent protection.
- Versatile layer for alpine climbing in any condition
- Polartec Alpha insulation is air permeable and warm
- Pertex Microlight shell is windproof and water-resistant
- Scuba hood fits under climbing helmet
- Seamlessly integrated thumbholes
- Item #RAB00DD
Pertex Microlight (20D nylon ripstop), DWR coating
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered Napoleon
alpine & expedition