- Detail Images
If the lifts are running, he's riding.
The Quiksilver Boys' Surface Pant use lightweight insulation to keep Junior's legs warm even during marathon shred sessions, when he stretches morning powder sessions into night-shredding park parties. You might not know where he gets the energy for 'round-the-clock riding, but at least you'll know that he's not freezing his butt off.
- Nylon twill shell with DWR finish sheds moisture from light snow and occasional stray drops from the lift
- All-over QTI1 insulation traps heat to keep him warm on freezing lift rides
- Brushed tricot lining in the seat offers an extra layer of warmth right where it's needed
- Relaxed fit is loose and laid-back while the articulated knees are built for action
- Mesh-lined vents ditch excess heat without letting snow in
- Snap closure at bottom legs makes it easy to slide the cuffs over his boots
- External waist adjuster gives him a custom fit
- PU-covered gaiters and boot-lace hooks prevent powder from migrating up his legs
- Lots of storage space, including thigh pockets and a lift ticket loop, helps him stay organized