Quiksilver Next Mission Jacket - Boys'
- Detail Images
The Quiksilver Boys' Next Mission Jacket throws down with a DWR finish and balanced insulation to keep your kid dry and warm so he can focus on honing his skills in the park. Integrated insulation means he won't have to mess with layers while he obsessively laps features and adds to his bag of tricks.
- Synthetic shell with DWR finish repels snow flurries and stray drops of water
- Strategically placed QTI2 insulation traps warmth
- Quilted taffeta lining lets him slide into this jacket without bunching up baselayers
- Regular fit sits comfortably in the chill zone between tight and baggy
- Adjustable hood protects his head from cold air and snow, and he can remove it for everyday wear
- Powder skirt blocks snow from flying up his back when he goes down in the freshies
- Loop-and-snap attachment hooks this jacket to his pants snow snow can't get in
- Plenty of pocket space including an internal goggle pocket help him keep his gear organized