- Detail Images
Your bestie set you up on a blind date, and your expectations are low. You're pretty sure the last person she set you up with was homeless. Slip into your Quiksilver Indian Summer Tank Dress and your sassiest pair of shoes. If you're going to be stuck at some restaurant with a goober, you might as well look hot. Maybe someone you're actually attracted to will be there and you can ditch your date.
- Lightweight synthetic print is comfortable and easy to take care of
- Ethnically inspired print is on trend and eye catching
- Keyhole back shows of just the right amount of skin
- Hidden side pockets stow your essentials so you don't have to haul a purse
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have worn this dress in the winter with leggings and a leather jacket and love it. It would also be a great summer option. The fabric is a smooth polyester which isn't very comfortable, but it is light and flowy and I like that it isn't snug/form-fitting. The cinched waist adds just enough shape.
I love the silky material and awesome print on this dress! Goes great with a leather belt and fits really well.