Quiksilver Guide Backpack
Backpacks that offer the same amount of storage and features that the Quiksilver Guide Backpack offers don't usually enjoy the same streamlined modern look that the Guide has. With a large secondary front compartment, front organizer pocket (with additional vertical zip quick-stash pocket), and a cavernous main compartment, you can take the Guide to school or use it for a weekend road trip.
- Quick-access mesh water-bottle holders make it easy to hydrate on the go
- Q-Tec air-mesh back panel keeps you from getting overheated by moving moisture and allowing for airflow
- Padded shoulder straps keep you comfy even with heavy loads and use an ergonomic shape to reduce pressure
- Fleece-lined top pocket safely stores sunglasses, media player, and other valuables
- Constructed from durable 600D polyester
Share your thoughts
Nice Little Bag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great little bag, holds a ton, durable material, its very comfortable also. It holds my books for class with my laptop. I've carried it everyday since i got it! Highly recommend it!!!