- Detail Images
The Quiksilver Eddie Would Go Board Short celebrates the life of Eddie Aikau, Waimea Bay's first lifeguard and big-wave surfer who was tragically lost at sea in 1978 at the age of 31 as he attempted to get help for the crew of a capsized canoe south of the island of Molokai. The phrase 'Eddie Would Go" spread across the Islands in remembrance of how he would rescue people out of huge waves when no one else could or would.
- 100% 4-way stretch Diamond Dobby won't absorb water and won't limit motion
- 22-inch outseam offers plenty of construction without snagging or limiting motion
- Stretch stitch at the hems for added durability and freedom of movement
- Hook-and-loop fly won't chafe like a zipper
- Spandex at inside front rise won't bind