Comfort and performance for warmer water.
Fall surfing in the Outer Banks requires a bit more than a rashguard, so equip junior with the Quiksilver Boys' 2/2 Syncro Back Zip Spring FLT Short-Sleeve Wetsuit before heading out on your big family vacation. It offers premium performance at an economical price, so you don't have to drain half your trip fund to buy it.
F'N Lite neoprene is built with extra air bubbles that increase warmth, which means the suit remains light and flexible. Vaporstretch panels at the chest and back block prevent the wind from sapping all his core heat on gusty days. Flatlock seams are super-durable, and they offer a smooth feel that won't chafe his skin during those lazy September afternoons.
- Lightweight warm-water performance that won't drain your savings
- Flatlock seams offer smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Back zip allows effortless entry and exit
- F'N Lite neoprene provides excellent flexibility and lightweight warmth
- Vaporstretch mesh chest panel enhances warmth and water-resistance
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure collar creates comfortable seal
- Item #QKS02WW