Proof that stable shoes don't have to be big, clunky, and heavy.
The lightweight, minimalist Puma Women's Faas 800 Running Shoe is an embodiment of the 'less is more' philosophy taking hold in the running shoe market these days. The 800's Bio-Ride technology features a rocker flex and a center of gravity that's closer to the shoe's midpoint, which allows your foot to land in a more centered way and effortlessly roll through the stride. The unique design of the Faas 800 gently guides over-pronators into a neutral position without speed-robbing posts.
- Lightweight, breathable open mesh upper goes easy on extra plastic and overlays, focusing instead on keeping the weight down
- Textile lining and a cushioned OrthoLite sockliner deliver comfort, antimicrobial protection and moisture-wicking properties.
- Lateral release grooves in the sole help keep the foot in a neutral position; this tooling cuts down on pronation without inhibiting forward movement
- Flex groove zones in the forefoot improve toe-off flexibility
- IdCell lasting improves heel cushioning without adding weight
- Sole features EverRide blown rubber for comfort and light weight and EverTrack high-abrasion rubber in the impact zones for durability and traction