A lightweight trainer that encourages a more natural stride.
The Puma Men's Faas 550 Running Shoe was developed with the neutral runner in mind but naturally offers support for those who tend to wobble off center from time to time. This lightweight shoe focuses on keeping you moving forward instead of side to side with technology like the Bio-Ride design, which features a rockered profile that allows you to effortlessly roll through your stride.
- Lightweight, breathable open mesh upper features a bonded TPU cage around the midfoot for extra stability
- Textile lining and a cushioned OrthoLite sockliner deliver comfort, antimicrobial protection, and moisture-wicking properties
- KMS-Lite midsole material is 30% lighter than standard EVA
- IdCell lasting improves heel cushioning without adding weight
- Sole features EverRide blown rubber for comfort and light weight and EverTrack high-abrasion rubber in the impact zones for durability and traction
- Reflective elements increase your visibility during evening runs