- Detail Images
Where less heel-to-toe transition gives you more.
Puma updated its Men's Faas 500 v2 Running Shoe with a 4mm heel-to-toe drop so the shoe weighs less and fits better for a more controlled run. This trainer's midsole lets you run with a smoother gait, and the outsole has Evertrack rubber for more comfort while maintaining light weight.
- Mesh for ventilation, light weight, and breathability and suede inserts for durability make up the upper materials
- OrthoLite sockliner optimizes air circulation so your foot doesn't suffocate while it works hard
- Faas foam is lightweight, resilient, and provides a level run that feels amazing
- Decoupled heel gives a gradual transition from heel to mid-stance so you can start getting into more of a midfoot strike while you run
- Lateral release grooves compress the lateral side to slow the rate of pronation so you have a more controlled run
- Evertrack high abrasion-resistant rubber component with Everride blown Evertrack rubber outsole provides cushioning and saves weight