Maia B.wrote a review of Outdoor Research BioSensor Glove Liner - Women's on January 10, 2017
Familiarity: I've used it several times
Fit: True to size
I got the gloves in gray, which I think is really pretty.
- The merino is quite nice, it's soft and pretty warm for its weight.
- Touch fabric is knitted onto the finger*tip*, not just the fingerpad. When it's just the fingerpad, using the on-screen phone keyboard is nearly impossible.
- The gloves are really thin. As in, I can see my skin color through the knit.
- No grippy stuff on the palms or anything, so they are slippery on a steering wheel, your phone, etc.
- Durability seems really bad. I've had them for two weeks and already I've got some major pulled threads in the fingertips; the OR logo on one of the gloves is peeling off the back; and when I reached in my pocket to grab my car keys a key actually pierced through a hole in the notch between index and ring finger.
- My pair (bought direct from OR) didn't have the little black clip to attach them together. It makes them more stylish but easier to lose I guess.
- Touch capability works well sometimes and not at all other times. I have a glass screen protector on my phone.
My last pair of knitted touch gloves had grippy palms and knitted touch fingertips, lasted nearly 4 years, and I paid $4 for them. Pretty disappointed with these gloves already.