skiing camping hiking fishing everything outdoors
To help facilitate descents, the middle of each Petzl cord is marked with a black bar. Even with this marking, its sometimes a good idea to tie a knot at the end of the rope as an additional safety measure.
I love the look and the fit but after one wash my XL went down to a medium and the neck started to droop really bad.
I've had this bag for over a year and I love the Aerofoam backpanel that Arcteryx has put into this pack it keeps me cool in the summer and has a lot of little extras that most bags at this price point dont have. I only have one issue with this bag, the shoulder straps could be a little wider other then that great bag good price.
Approx. dimensions: 6 1/2"W x 54"L.
* 3 Layer durable and breathable waterproof fabric
* Fully seam taped
* Articulated Knee with Lycra panel for lower leg ventilation
* Traditional fly and elastic waist
* 3M Reflective trim for 360 degree visibility
* Compatible with Showers Pass® Suspenders
* Zippered Ankle for easy on-off over shoes
* Hook and loop tabs at the ankle keep pants off the chain
* Mesh lined side pockets with water resistant zippers
* Easily convert from Pants to Knickers via a hidden zipper