iso4627767 wrote a review of KEEN Bern Baby Bern Boot - Women's on December 2, 2013
Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Fit: True to size
I love this boot more than any other shoe purchase I've made in the last 5 years. Comfortable, fashionable, and made for walking. Let me count the ways:
1) I have athletic calves and they fit perfectly-comfortably snug but I don't have to fight to zip 'em up.
2) They are stylish--no, adorable--and yet very well made. .I can wear them on a museum jaunt to San Francisco or on a midday mini-hike in the redwood forest behind my office at UC Santa Cruz.
3) They are warm and waterproof, but not hot indoors.
4) They don't come quite up to my knees, which is good, b/c I am short, so they stop at a flattering height.
5) My boyfriend calls them my superhero boots. He's right! I can do anything in these boots, all day.
I now own two pair, one in the lighter "Oak" and one in "Purplie" (a color from 2011). I even bought a pair for my sister in Portland. She loves them, too.
These boots are great. I hope Keen never stops making them.