Hurry & Get It Before Labor Day Weekend—Order With Free 2-Day* by 5PM MT on 8/27
gregory j

gregory j

    New Feature

    Browse Your Followers or See Who You're Following

  • #15470of 20088
gregory j

gregory j wrote an answer about on October 7, 2012


I think you'll find a mini-bungee system that snaps over your goggle strap. The part of the system that is flush with the helmet looks like a traditiona plastic clip, but it is in fact held there by a bungee. Have not had a chance to test it yet, as I just got one.