dqt wrote a review of The North Face Angstrom 30 Backpack - 2014cu in on August 20, 2012
Bought this one to take with me on holiday trips where we go first by plane.
- takes little space in your bag
- many useful pockets and adjustment possibilities
- integrated rain cover
- access to side pockets where you can put the water bottles is possible without taking off the backpack
- the material is very lightweight, it seems that it can get punctuated easily
- backplate could be designed a with more airflow
Overall a very good backpack - for holiday use - for erveryday i would buy one with more sturdy material.