72 Hours Only — Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders Over $50* — Sept. 14-16


    New Feature

    Browse Your Followers or See Who You're Following

  • No Ranking

cliff's Bio


cliff wrote an answer about on March 24, 2012

My qualifications: I am a congenital 4-eyes, since 5th grade, and unable to wear contacts. Any good optician can put good sun lenses in at any good frames, if you can pay. You never, or rarely, get discounts for putting lenses in frames you bring in. I recommend polarized for most conditions. LIMITS: you can't use the frames with curved lenses. Most Julbos will probably hold Rx lenses. Buy a set, carry them in to the optician and ask: if they can't be fitted, return them. I have a pair of Julbo frames that I bought, tossed the lenses, and had fitted with good quality sunglass lenses - sturdy frames, lasted for years. Thinking about getting a new set, which is what got me here (go for ones with detachable side shields). I also have a pair of Persols that - after tossing the lenses - I fitted with Rx no-line tri focal polarized lenses. Top of the line. Lenses lasted >5 yrs of sun, snow, salt water and getting sat on twice. Hope that helps.