Over 2.5 years, probably close to 100 days touring with it and I love it.
My only reap gripe is the weight, it's a heavy, burly pack. I have the 38L and I wish it was 1lb lighter.
- Feels like its welded to your back , carries awesome and rides awesome. Cinch it down properly and you just don't notice that it's there.
- Climbing icy colouirs with a snowboard on a windy day is akin to having a sail on your back. Cinch your board to this properly and it's a breeze.
- Throwing the skis on in split mode is a breeze, I use the cross pack carry. Splitters take notice and have a couple orange voile ski straps in your pack. Have a 24" so you can easily go through around your binding baseplates to keep them from banging around.
- Design, takes some getting used to but it's so nice to have everything where you need it and not to have to fumble around to find something.
- Snow tool pocket design: awesome! I often ride with a Petzl Quark and a 58CM Grivel Air Tech Racing, with the big snow pocket design I can ride with these inside my pack, I like having the weight closer to my center of gravity and I also like not worrying about losing a tool should I take a 50mph ragdogll. It's nice to just let her rip and not have to worry about any razor sharp steel points on your back. +++ It's easy to just unzip and pull an axe/tool out if you need to, no need to unstrap anything.
- Hydration bladder holder + the exit for it could be better, there should be a loop to hold it
- Heavy, I mentioned this.
- It's heavy, for the weight I'd like it to be 42L, it seems as if this could be accomplished by adding just a little extra (light weight) fabric here and there.
Overall I'd buy it again, no regrets on this one.