built and installed in 25 minutes. got the addon, but havent used it yet. locks are great for the hitch, however, the cable locks are too short, a wheel usually has to be compromised with 2 bikes on. i put it on my 2013 Jeep Rubicon, and the spare tire is too wide to fold up the rack. just got a hitch extension and that problem is solved. now the hiccup is that i need 2 locks, one for the new hitch extension and one for the rack. waiting to hear from kuat to see if the keys that came with the rack can be used with another lock, so i only need 1 key for all locks. looks awesome and is seen on truly outfitted trucks and at good shops. way better than thule or yakima, as my friends and i have used both with disappointment compared to this beast of a rack.
These grips are very comfortable and performed excellently on my 3 day adventure to Gooseberry Mesa, Brianhead (Bunker & Dark Hallow) and Whole Enchilada! Only weird aspect is that the grips use 2 different sized allen bolts (which they provide). Colors are vibrant (gold).
1. comfortable, light and warm, keeps me dry no matter what i throw at it
2. zippers work every time
worn in -20F with underarmor and long sleeve and was perfect
3. the fit is amazing, follow the size chart and you will not be disappointed
skirt and hand gators are AWESOMELY constructed and are very utilitarian
4. attached goggles holder/chamois is key
1. the bladder uses one of the 2 hand warmer pockets which makes the jacket lopsided and bulky.
2. the hood does not come off
3. the retractable lift ticket holder is under the jacket so in order to present it to the attendants, you have to try and grab the retractable holder which is very hard to do with gloves on.
4. only 1 grommet to attach tickets to, so i don't want to attach my gloves to it because i don't want to chance tearing a ticket taking my gloves on and off during lunch, etc.
5. no routing for headphones