LukeAmado wrote a review of DAKINE Apex Hydration Pack - 1600cu in on September 18, 2013
Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Easily the best hydration pack so far (and I've a lot -fox, camelbak, b'twin, etc-).
What do you need?
- Clamps for your full-face helmet and armor? Check.
- 3ltr/100oz hydrapak reservoir? Check.
- unbelievable space (1600 cu)? Check.
- Maybe the best fabric that you'll never see in a bagpack? Check.
- Even a whistle so you can call your friends or people nearby when you crash trying to do that jump that anybody tries? Check!
If you're a serious rider and you do rides longer than 4/5 hours in the middle of nowhere, you need this bag.