Luke Russellwrote a question about Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket - Men's on May 21, 2011
How does this pullover differ from the torrentshell jacket?
Ok, sorry to ask so many questions at once, but I have this many... I noticed that the cuffs appear to be elastic rather than velcro on the pullover, and the pocket(s)?? are internal rather than external.
1) Are there 2 internal pockets in this pullover, or just one?
2) How does this pullover stow away? is it into one of the internal pockets?
3) Does it really have the elastic cuffs as depicted or is that from a previous year?
4) Are there hood cinch-ers like on the torrentshell jacket or not?
5) Is the sizing similar or is this one a little slimmer than the torrentshell jacket (it seems slimmer from the pictures).
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am very tall and thin, and fit a medium-sized R1 fleece pullover very well (6'4", 170lb) I hate baggy clothing, so am disinclined to go for a large, but have unfortunately long arms. Also leaving on a trip in 2 weeks, so a quick response (if possible) would b gr8.