From my wife:
"Good fabric, good design as it's easily adjustable, I use it every now and then for running, would buy again for sure."
From my wife:
"Runs small doesn't even make justice! Style is great, great fabric, can't say a bad thing about TNF but I just can't use it."
From my wife:
"Solid fabric, fits true to size but I would like a little more support, specially when you are a little, let's say gifted, wouldn't recommend it for high impact activities."
From my wife:
"Great material, provides great support, my girls don't bounce at all when running, thick and adjustable straps make a world of difference."
The material is very good, they run a bit on the tight side, but that's what they are for, really have helped me overcome my facsiitis, also keep in mind that is only one sleeve per box, so you probably want to get two.
Hi palp429496 we are working on improving the experience to make it more obvious for you when a specific color is on sale, stay tuned!
These guys are great, comfortable, the sole is thick but not super thick just like good enough thick, I got the black/red variant just to use them every day, not just hiking, would def buy another pair when these ones wear out.
Go to DATA, then hit VIEW/OK until the option to delete a workout pops up, then scroll to DELETE ALL.
I really like my pair of Oakley Eyepatch 2 Sunglasses, they are light, sturdy and remove all the glare in the environment. I have a big face/head and they fit great, don't hurt my temples or ears.
If I had to nit pick I would like them to be a bit darker, but that's a very minor detail, overall they are a great product.
This is one of the most comfortably things I've ever worn, the fit right, they feel great, you barely feel they are there, thank you ExOfficio you have made my boys very very happy!
thumb holes on this one?
This IS the best performance shirt that I have, better than a Nike Dryfit, better than a The North Face GTD Crew shirt! It fits great, the length is great, no complains here! Get this shirt!
I love this shorts, love the inseam, love the length, love the color, love the fabric BUT there's a couple of things that I don't love:
- No pockets, nada, zero, zip, just a tiny coin pocket on the front, too small to be used.
- I got an XXL and it runs a little bit on the big side and the waist strap doesn't really seem to adjust it.
I would buy this again any day of the week and as another reviewer said they are not just for running, they are great overall shorts.
I had real high expectations for this shirt, being part of the newest line of The North Face and marked on the high $30's I expected this to be top notch and fit like a glove.
It didn't, it ran a bit short (not too short) and the 'reflective' bits are pretty much non-existent, the shirt itself felt a little bit too thin.
Those were my complaints, not deal breakers in any way BUT, for the price and brand I felt letdown, it's still a good performance shirt, I appreciate the visibility of the yellow one that I got and would buy again if they were to be on sale one day, but full price? I don't think so.
I also got the "Mountain Hardwear Wicked Lite Double T-Shirt - Short-Sleeve" http://www.backcountry.com/mountain-hardwear-wicked-lite-double-t-shirt-short-sleeve-mens on the same order and for a smaller price I feel I got a bit more bang for my buck.
Keep in mind that I'm 6'4 and 250+lbs so the shortness of the shirt could come from the extra weight in my sweet belly, not be an issue for you.
TL;DR it's an okay shirt, would buy again if on sale.
Does it come with the bottles?
I used to run with an old pair of beaten up New Balance that served me alright but I always felt that the shoes could be better, so I went to a couple of stores and they recommended me quite a few shoes, I'm not ready to go light-sole yet so I wanted something that could support me well.
One of the Backcountry Gearheads recommended me to check out www.myprecisionfit.com (which is a Mizuino tool mind you) and make a decision based on that outcome, the decision was the Wave Inspire 8 and they feel like a glove, I highly recommend this shoe to anyone who needs support in their feet, seriously consider this shoe.
Overall a great product, but it does come with some quirks, that while not deal breakers, it's good to know beforehand. One thing to keep in mind is that I JUST started running (3 months ago) and this is my first watch, so some of my cons might be obvious to you, but they weren't to me.
Alright let's get our yellow legalpad:
- Affordable: if you compare this to other GPS Heart Rate Monitors, this is a very cheap one.
- Works great: GPS sometimes takes a while to start but, once it does, it'll will work perfectly.
- Small, again compared to other HRM GPS, this is a pretty reasonable sized unit.
- Night mode: this is one my favorite features that somehow is not present on the product description, you can set your watch to keep the backlight on during your workout if you run after hours (say after 6pm), saving you one full movement :).
- Charges very quickly.
- Reverts to T1 when charging: I setup my timezone using T2, but whenever I charge it, it always changes back to T1 (even if I have never used it), this is annoying as it will happen everytime.
- Has a lot of 'viewing' modes, but not the one I wanted: I wanted this layout for the watch: top: chrono, center: distance, bottom: heart rate , but there is no way to either configure your own viewing mode or one that matched exactly what I wanted.
- No way to extract the data from the watch, I would have loved to be able to use the existing USB cable and access my data, but sadly that is not an option, the cable is only used for charging, that's it.
- Kinda hard to use at first: better to RFTM first and then again.
All in all, it's a good watch, as it combines both accurate GPS tracking with a good looking HRM, I would recommend it to anyone who might be considering getting one, but, be forewarned about the Cons.
I agree, I have a Columbia Hail Tech http://www.backcountry.com/columbia-hail-tech-jacket-mens-col2353 and it's a fn' oven, no way around it.
I bought this for my wife and she has been using it for almost and month and she loves it, the controls were a little bit confusing at first, you REALLY need to read the entire manual to understand how it works, but other than that it's terrific, recommended.
I'd believe not, if you look at http://www.polarusa.com/us-en/products/gps this model is not listed as a GPS unit.