New Feature

    Browse Your Followers or See Who You're Following

  • No Ranking

Kristen's Bio


KMW3766198 wrote a question about on January 7, 2012

Is there a way to get a replacement cap with a new valve? It appears that my bottle cap has a defect. The tube which connects mouthpiece to filter is bent, preventing water from flowing through. Imagine trying to drink a glass of water through a plastic straw folded in half...