JEFFREY JAY LEVIN wrote a review of Mountain Hardwear Chillwave Down Jacket - Men's on January 15, 2014
Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR CHILLWAVE PARKA!
I bought four (4) Mt. Hardwear Chillwave Parkas this year-- because it is the best and warmest down parka on the market!
BRIEF REASONS THIS IS A GREAT PARKA:
1) 700 Fill Power Down = High Loft, Traps Heat, Keeps You Warm!
2) Lots of Down By Weight: Jacket has 13 ounces of Down.
3) Baffled Construction: No sewn through seams - Prevents cold air from penetrating jacket, which occurs with lesser parkas.
4) Wind Resistant/Wind Proof: Air Shield Technology does this
5) Great Down Filled Hood- Protects Your Head and Face Also
BOTTOM LINE: THIS IS THE GO TO PARKA FOR EVERYONE.
BUY IT. LOVE IT. KEEP WARM