Art O'Connorwrote a review of Osprey Packs Raptor 6 Hydration Pack - 366cu in on March 17, 2014
Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is my first Osprey Hydration Pack but it wont be my last. I was looking for a small bag for 50-100 mile MTB races. i wanted to just be able to carry my food, tool, water and maybe a rain jacket. So size wise this is a perfect bag.
My Favorite features in no particular order.
1. The small pockets on the waist strap hold a gel flask and some energy chews that I can access while riding. Since I can't reach my jersey pockets
2. The bite valve is perfect. No leaks and great flow. I also love the magnetic holder on the sternum strap. Nice detail.
3. The bladder is easy to get to and fill. The spine really helps when filling.
4. The Airscape back panel really does keep your back cool. You still sweat but nothing like I do with my Camelbak.
5. The Lidlock was not something I ever really considered but I do find it handy when I throw my bag in the truck. It is a nice way to not forget your helmet.