The ProBar Core Protein Bar 12-Pack sends a healthy helping of protein in your system to assuage hunger and load your body up with the nutrients it needs. Whether you need a hardy replenishment after training sessions or a something to keep you on your feet eight miles into a twelve-mile hike, this little packet of goodness will give your body what it needs and your taste buds what they want.
- Around twenty grams of protein per bar fills your body with the building blocks it needs to keep you strong
- Chia and flax seeds in every bar load you up with omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants
- Vegan and gluten-free recipe is easy on your body
- These tasty bars do contain peanuts and tree nuts
Share your thoughts
The chocolate mint bars are awesome. Get this bar. Fuel wrapped in chocolate. What is better than that?
Probar changed the name from CORE to BASE.
Okay, not great.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Ordinary, I thought. Nothing special, just a bar coated in chocolate. I wanted to try these after having enjoyed several types of the ProBar's Meal Bars. Highly recommend those instead, they are superb in every way.
Best Bar None
They are a great balance of carb/fat/protein and they taste delicious. Perfect healthy snack around town, or for on the mountain.
New Protein Bar Love
I used to only be able to eat the Cliff Builders protein bars, because every other one tasted terrible and felt funny in my tummy. Not anymore! These taste amazing, and give me the extra boost. I would absolutely recommend them, yum!
Best tasting protein bar
I have not been a fan of protein bars but the taste of the PROBAR CORE bars is great. Can't go wrong with chocolate cookie dough as a flavor!