Pro-tec Riot Hemet - Kids'
- Detail Images
Ventilation, comfort, and killer style?and riotous fun.
The Pro-tec Kids' Riot Helmet is a smaller version of what the Norwegian master Andreas Wiig chooses to wear?that pretty much says it all. The modern, skate-influenced design elevates any rider's style-level while, most importantly, it adds the safety element needed to ride hard, progress in skills, and have fun.
- In-Mold design fuses the lightweight polycarbonate shell to the impact-absorbing EPS liner for a low-profile fit
- Pro-tec's Internal Venting system allows air to circulate from your goggle and escape through the seven passive vents on the top
- Patented Windshield is a unique design under the visor that virtually eliminates the 'gap' between the helmet and goggle to seal out cold air
- Detachable ear pads and drop liner let you vary your comfort depending on temps
- Comes with a kid-specific Pro-tec sticker pack ... bonus
- Compatible with Pro-tec Audio Force speaker ear pads (sold separately)