See everything. Take it everywhere.
You barely notice the Princeton Tec Byte Headlamp ... until you use it, of course. The low-profile headlamp weighs just over 2 ounces and can pack in whatever sports bag or pack you're carrying, but it packs a punch. The single Maxbright LED emits a concentrated beam that's adequate for the darkest nights and the Red Ultrabright LED allows you to take care of some chores around camp without waking up your buddies or messing with your night vision. The single-arm bracket allows you to securely adjust the angle of the headlamp to best suit the task at hand.
- One Maxbright LED and one Red Ultrabright LED
- Provides up to 50 lumens
- Maxbright High and Low modes provides 30 and 18 meter beams respectively
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries(included)
- 3 modes include Maxbright High 2 hour burn time, Maxbright Low 96 hour burn time, and Ultrabright Red 146 hour burn time
- Single arm
- Large push button
- Adjustable elastic headband
Share your thoughts
Is it easy to replace batteries on this...
Is it easy to replace batteries on this headlamp, (I can do it manually) or does it require a screwdriver to remove the plate to install batteries?
After looking at the Byte User Manual, it seems that you do *not* need additional tools to replace the batteries.