Select your style & size:Select options
Lightweight lamp for darker nights at camp.
- Using the lowest setting, this LED lantern lasts up to 1080 hours, and it lasts up to 45 hours with its brightest setting
- Easy front switch lets you dial in the right amount of light
- Top carabiner-type loop hooks and locks to your tent loop or a nearby branch
- At just over a pound, the Polaris XL doesn't add too much to your load
- Item #PMS0069
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this for car camping and it has not disappointed! Very bright and seems very durable. I think Primus makes good quality stuff, and this is no different. Highly recommended for camping or even as a part of your emergency kit at home.
Nice and bright
This lantern is great for car camping. Too big for the backpack but nice and bright and super efficient. When it is time for car camping don't forget the cooler with great food and beverages, good tunes and this lantern for a light night game of cards.
Great for Basecamp
I have used this lantern on 10 or so trips now and I have never had a problem with it. I have also used it a few times at home when the power has gone out for a few hours. It has multiple brightness settings and the batteries have lasted forever. It is really heavy though and it has that LED white light instead of the natural glow of incandescent bulbs. The top clip works well to hang it from slings but it is too heavy to hang from the inside of ultralight tents.