From piping hot soup to a cold scoop of ice cream, keep your food items hot or cold with the Primus Lunch Jug with Large Opening. The wide mouth makes the jug easy to fill, eat from, and clean, while the leak-proof lid allows you to toss the container in your pack without worry.
- Powder-coated stainless steel is sleek and durable
- Double-wall vacuum design keeps hot items hot and cold items cold
- Leak-proof lid won't spill in your pack
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill, eat from, and clean
Share your thoughts
Great addition to my backpacking kit
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I tried this piece of gear out last night while backpacking to a shoot location.
After packing everything else up for my trip, I made some boiling hot soup, transferred it to the jug and placed it (literally) right next to my camera body with only a padded divider in between. For those of you out there that know any/are a photographer, our equipment is treated with upmost care--so putting trust in a vacuum seal that you've never tried out before is a risk!
After a lot of things going wrong at my shoot location (I won't get into that) I made myself sit down and take a break to eat. At 32* outside and 4.5 hours later, my soup was still perfect!
I highly recommend this product for its ability to keep hot things hot and the seal for not spilling a drop!