- Integrated flexible fuel line for safe, convenient transportation
- Twist-click piezo igniter for easy start
- Integrated windscreens can also be used as prep areas
- Convenient handle for easy carrying
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Used this guy on a couple occasions, mainly in the desert sands of southern Utah. Love the wind screen feature on these and the simplicity behind it. It's a bit heavy, but it is so crucial to have this when your out there after a long day of hiking and exploration. You're able to cook two separate things at once so it's rather convenient to have this guy opposed to the other camp stoves out there that cooks one thing at a time.
Like any camp cookware you're going to make a mess when you're dizzy from the lack of energy after a hard days work. It's super easy to clean and one of the best appliances to have where you're out there car camping. Wouldn't highly recommend for those trekking campers whose looking to do multi-day hikes into the unknown as lugging 13 lbs can be a bit strenuous.
Never had it fail on me, and all around a solid beast!