- Detail Images
Anti-gravity yoga, underwater yoga, and naked yoga aren't really your thing. You're fine with simple, straightforward yoga classes, and the prAna Linea Pants give you the clean, classic style you need for your frill-free practice.
- Hemp Blend combines hemp, organic cotton, and spandex to give you comfort and flexibility
- Drop waist won't bunch or roll when you move into deep waist bends
- Flatlock stitching is easy on your skin even in high-movement areas
- Hems are flared for a classic yoga look and lots of freedom for your lower legs
- Denim styling gives these yoga pants a little extra style
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
After I got them in August, and only wearing them in an indoor climbing gym, these and another pair are already tearing along the seat. They just start off as tiny holes along the seam, but then as you use them more, the holes get bigger until you realize you can see your bum... Not the best realization in the middle of a workout.
Definitely expected more from Prana quality - I might as well have bought an $8 pair of yoga pants at Ross for the same quality. Would give 0 stars if I could.
Did not work for me...
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Loved the details and fabric, but NO WAY my booty was fitting in these to be worn in public. I'm 5'5", 130 lbs and athletic, but my mountain climbing cheeks are not made for these prana-model skinny pants :(
My girl friend and I were trying on some prAna clothes the other day and she's 5'7 and has a slender build and I'm 5'3 with more curves. We both tried these pants on and despite that they were a little longer on me, they fit us both fantastically. The hemp blend feels great on and the lines at the waist were really flattering on both of us. This pant looks great on both our body types, despite that we are built so different.