- Detail Images
- Community Images
Ditch the old-tee look for the prAna Women's Katarina Short-Sleeve Top. A flattering open neckline, cap sleeves, and ergonomic seaming throughout supply a flattering, athletic top for training or practicing yoga.
- Hemp, organic cotton, and spandex fabric blend drapes exceptionally well, feels lightweight and soft against your skin, moves with you, and breathes well
- Built-in shelf bra offers some support
- Ergonomic seaming contours to your body for a flattering, feminine fit
- Shirt-tail hem for an athletic look
- Flatlock stitching eliminates annoying chafing issues
Share your thoughts
rough edges, and scoop neck make for a flattering fit
This top is fab!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I love the hemp/cotton knit way, way too much - had to get one in each color. The raw edge detailing is super flattering and the shelf bra makes for one less layer on hot days. If you aren't familiar with the hemp/cotton blend knit - try it, you'll love it as it's fast drying, absorbant, and yet feels like cotton.
also surprised by the shelf bra
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
bought this a while before the last review was written, and was also surprised by the shelf bra - not noted ANYWHERE in the description for this shirt - kinda big detail to leave off the description. shelf bra aside - it has a very flattering fit, i am 5'5, @125lbs, and bought this in the small - not too tight in the shoulders and hits just below the top of the hips.
good fabric, fit, but has shelf-bra
I love the fabric, fit & design - but I don't like the shelf-bra and didn't see that listed in the details (I am a 36DD, so I can't depend on those, it means a terrible floppy mono-boob look) so, I must where a bra ,too - which gets uncomfortable. That needs to be highlighted. I will keep it, just not thrilled by that amount of fabric and constriction when having to also where a bra for support.