Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Casual Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Pull your arms into the prAna Women's Janelle Jacket, button up its front, and enjoy the comfort and warmth of this french terry jacket on cool morning or evening walks about town.
- 100% organic cotton fabric breathes exceptionally well, provides long-term durability, wears well, and feels comfortable against your skin
- Organic cotton fibers meet regulations by the USDA National Organic program to ensure high environmental agricultural practices
- Comfortable button-up jacket with adjustable hood offers comfortable warmth on cool spring evenings around town
- Oversized distressed metal buttons add a touch of unique style
- Two hand pockets stash your cell, keys, or small wallet
- Item #PRA1582
- Q & A
Love this jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I bought this hoodie jacket in white. I consider it a great find, and I wear it a lot! Very nice shape, feminine fit, attractive details in the design. It looks really great with jeans and even somewhat dressier clothes. The substantial cotton fabric provides about the same warmth as a sweatshirt. I have the Large size, which fits me just right (I'm 5'11", 145 lbs), and the sleeves are actually long enough. There's room to wear a light layer underneath. I wash it in cold water to avoid shrinkage. It's been a perfect summer jacket; I'm planning to buy another one in a different color.
feels more like a sweater...
than a jacket, but i'm happy with my purchase.
i'm 5'8, 34b, and 130lbs and i got this in size S and it fits perfectly. i haven't washed it yet so i just hope that it doesn't shrink in the wash ;)))
besides, i like the 'tomato' color a lot.
I am curious, this is listed under "Rain...
I am curious, this is listed under "Rain Jackets". I am guessing no?
Based on the 100% cotton material, I'd say this would not qualify as a raincoat.
It has a hood, so that may be why it was listed as a rain jacket. The fabric is a good heavy cotton, so would probably give about the same rain protection as a better quality hoodie sweatshirt.