- Detail Images
- Sustainable hemp blended with recycled polyester and a touch of Lycra is soft, flexible, and easier on the planet
- Standard fit is balanced and comfortable, relaxed without being baggy
- Front slash pockets and back welt pockets hold your essentials and give these shorts a casual look
Share your thoughts
Love the look
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I love the look on these shorts. They look great and feel comfortable. Great for casual use. Could be used for active wear but maybe not the best.
Ordered two pairs of these in a 30, khaki and midniht. Both fit perfectly for me (I am 5'8", 155lb). They are well made, look great and very comfortable.
I got a 34 waist and it was loose but comfortable but really tight beyond that. I'm 5'11' and 190 with a 32 waist on most pant/shorts. I liked the fabric and the way they look just didn't fit my body type as I have a little thicker thighs than most.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love these shorts. Bought the khaki and black color and am debating buying the midnight as well. They are light weight, fit well, and are a good length. The description of the fabric is right on. It's soft and flexible, but feels sturdy for how thin it is. These are great for hiking and overall casual wear. They have a good range of motion without pulling and the button is sturdy and won't fall off like so many other shorts these days. The pockets are lined with a mesh type material, but it's not the type that snags on everything.
The only minor negative I can find with these shorts so far is that neither of the back pockets have any type of button or velcro closure. This could be an issue when traveling with these shorts if you are concerned about getting your wallet or other items picked.