- Detail Images
Reach for the prAna Women's Ellie Short-Sleeve Shirt when you need a classy top to go with your skirt or pants.
- 100% organic cotton fabric meets regulations by the USDA National Organic program, ensuring the highest environmental agricultural practices
- Fair Trade certified means that the Ellie has been certified under the Fair Trade USA apparel program that ensures fair wages, high working standards, and investment into community development
- Organic cotton fabric feels soft against your skin, breathes exceptionally well, and provides eco-friendly vibes
- Button-down shirt with mandarin collar, chest pintucks, and a shirt-tail bottom hem provides a classy top to pair with your skirt or pants
Share your thoughts
Great color and fabric
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
Bought this shirt for my mother for her birthday. Based on reviews I went with a medium versus a small for her due to bust. My mother is 5 foot 3, 26 inch waist,34 C, maybe 125 pds. She is usually a small , but the medium was a good call, still a bit snug in the bust, but not too bad, and the large would have been too much. Overall a very cute shirt, glad I was able to read some reviews before buying it.
Roomy and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm 5'5" with a fairly thin waist, some belly bulge, and thin hips. My bust is smallish/average (34B). I bought a small.
All day I have to keep looking down to make sure this shirt hasn't come unbuttoned. Not because the buttons are loose, but because it is SO airy and light and comfortable that I feel like it must have come open! It absolutely feels like I'm wearing nothing up top. This is a really, really comfortable summer shirt. The breeze moves right through it.
The shoulders and chest fit me perfectly, but the rest of the shirt is bordering on too roomy. It is also a little long, especially in the back. But that roominess just makes it even more comfortable, and since it's a flattering cut, it doesn't look baggy. It just kind of floats right along your skin, feeling amazing. I've gotten lots of compliments on it, and it works great as both a casual day shirt and an office shirt.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Wish I had read all reviews. The shoulders and bust were WAY too small.
Not recommended for Ladies with large busts.
This shirt is way cute, but not made for a large busts, so I had to return it.
Nice casual shirt
Yes, this shirt runs a little big. I'm usually a Small (size 2) in tops, and this Small is generously sized. It's a loose, casual top. However, I think I will keep this size, as the back fits just right (like, when I cross my arms together in the front, the back is tight). Also, I got the Raffia color, which is really nice, but it is a bit see-through. The pleating in the front helps with coverage.
Wanted to love this...
via my wife - I really wanted this shirt to work, it is so cute. But it is not made for big busts, not even in a large.
Runs a little big
I love the fabric of this shirt and it feels great on, but it runs a little big. I usually wear small in prAna and I got an extra small in this. I like the way the extra small fits. It's a little drape-y through the body and I really like the wooden buttons. prAna always has nice details in their clothing.