- Detail Images
Throw on your prAna Eastwood Pants when you want a clean, casual look and enough tech to keep you feeling good while you haul your pack through the hot lower flats of Yellowstone. These sleek, ventilated pants help you stay cool and comfy while you rack up miles on the trail.
- Stretch Zion fabric is abrasion resistant, quick drying, and flexible
- DWR finish repels moisture and speeds up drying time so you won't get soaked in a drizzle
- Hidden zip vents bring in fresh air to keep you cool
- Four-way stretch lets these pants move with you so you won't feel held back
Share your thoughts
Add a holster n Clint would wear em.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm super stoked on these pants. They're confortable in all situations. The sizing is spot on. I use them commuting to work by bike, hiking, working and chilling at the local pub. They shed light precip effortlessly and they dry in a flash. The roll up snaps are uber handy in hot weather not to mention they work well to keep the fabric out of my chain/crank. I can't say enough good things about these pants. I own three different versions and will replace them with the same thing once they give way, which I don't see happening for quite some time.