- Detail Images
- Community Images
Boost your outdoor fun by pulling on the ultra-comfy prAna Women's Bliss Short. This lightweight, durable stretch-woven short features quick-drying, breathable power that's perfect for everything from bouldering to backpacking. Its relaxed fit with drawcord waist fits on any day, and its wrinkle-resistance means it keeps its good looks on those multi-day trips.
- Lightweight, durable Bliss woven resists wrinkles, stretches for optimal mobility, and dries quickly
- Relaxed fit with drawcord waistband and rivet and grommet detail provide comfortable everyday fit
- Protective UPF 40 lets you prolong your fun in the sun
- Two front patch pockets hold essentials
Share your thoughts
My Climbing Bliss!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
So if you've read any of my other reviews about Prana you know that I love them with all my heart! They truly understand what women who climb need in clothing. These shorts are thin, water resistant and stretchy. They dry super fast when sweating and not to mention they are not too short to wear a harness with. I'm always looking for shorts to climb but most of the time they are too short but these ones are bomber! I got the size small and they are a bit loose but I don't mind since I wanted the extra room to be comfy in. If you are looking for a more slim look I would size down.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Great color, length and material. Love everything about these shorts. They can work for casual wear or backpacking. I ordered them in an xs and they fit perfect, not to snug or loose. Love them!