- Detail Images
Combine camp-worthy style with adventure-worthy utility when you wear the prAna Belay Insulator Jacket. This quilted, insulated jacket brings a casual work-shirt style that is great for weekend camping trips and back-porch chill sessions or, of course, when you on belay, while the synthetic insulation and DWR finish give the kind of protection you'd expect from a more technical jacket.
- Polyester face fabric with DWR treatment sheds moisture to keep you dry if you get caught in a bit of precipitation
- Lightweight synthetic insulation will keep you warm when your huddled around the campfire
- Standard fit is casual and easy to wear
- Chest pockets are perfect for stashing treats or a flask
Share your thoughts
Cool Jacket, relaxed fit, no pockets
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Nice Jacket, fit is relaxed so don't expect a snug fit. I feel this is better for casual use, however I've worn it on hikes before. I'm comfortable with this jacket with a wool baselayer alone in about 50 - 60 degree weather. If you're active you can definately go lower. One thing that is annoying is the lack of handwarmer pockets so if you're going to be in the cold bring gloves. I can't complain that much because I got it on SAC for a great price. The button closures is actually quite versative for when I'm carrying my infant son in his chest carrier.
Cool jacket. I really like the style. I have broader shoulders so I sized up one size.