- Detail Images
- Community Images
After a sweaty yoga session, shower, put on the prAna Women's Bailey Skirt, and head to the juice bar for a revitalizing smoothie.
- Kelly fabric blend stretches and breathes
- Rib waistband with drawstring closure offers a comfortable, secure fit
- Mid-thigh length shows off your legs and comfy flip-flops
- Front and back patch pockets and side pockets with hook-and-loop closures hold your cell or lip balm
Share your thoughts
Very nice skirt, but...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I'm 6 feet tall, 185lbs, and I ordered the size L in Monsoon. It isn't mini skirt short on me, which I'm really happy about. The monsoon colour isn't black it's more of a dark blue-grey, but it's still a lovely colour. The fabric linen isn't too thin or too warm, but it does get stretched out while being worn. When I put it on after a wash, it fits great. By the end of the day it can look a whole size bigger! I'm still glad I bought it. I use it at home, but it would also make a great travel skirt. Loving all the pockets!