You run to the beat of your own drum—now you can measure that cadence.
Share your thoughts
Great tool if you...
Great if: 1. You know how to use a software.
2. Do cycling, running, swimming, and you want to combine all sports in one exercise review.
3. You like to see your exercise output and compare to other ones. IT IS GREAT !!!
4. You want to improve your exercise.
4. You have extra money because you need to by new bateries. The ones that it comes with are almost dead.
5. You have extra patience to change bateries, the cover noches off.
Bad if: 1. Interface software is not your thing.
2. You rely on its user manual. It seams it was written by a novice. It doesn't make ANY sense.
3. You are on an airplane using this as a watch and want to see the current altitude. It measures a fake altitude. It doesn't add the airplane elevation.
4 Your are in the middle of the Andes Bolivia and Peru (South America) using it and you want a GPS G3 sensor to work. It doesn't. Only if you are lucky and see a satelite dish (JJJJ) and you get closer to it then it works. After that, what??? you can't stay in one place.
5. You come back to this country and want to use it inmediatelly, you must recalibrate the watch and altitude. It goes cucu.