- Detail Images
Fair warning: if you put it on right out of the box, your initial HR reading might be a bit elevated due to excitement.
Train smarter with the Polar RS300X Heart Rate Monitor. Designed to enhance your workout with real-time heart-rate info and give you the ability to track your progress over time, the RS3000X is the kind of work-out buddy who won't call at 6:00 a.m. to cancel because of a 'rough night.'
- Heart-rate monitor measures your real-time HR, average and maximum HR per lap and workout, HR target zones based on fitness level, and HR max based on age
- Personal sport zones help you train at the right intensity for your fitness level and activity
- Polar fitness test helps measure your starting aerobic fitness level so you can measure your progress
- Watch keeps a record of your last 16 workouts and your last 16 weeks of training for easy reference
- After you've logged your 10-miler, hook this heart rate monitor up to your PC or Mac and check out your progress on PolarPersonalTrainer.com
- What comes in the box? The RS300X wrist-top computer, a Polar WearLink+ transmitter, and a getting started guide
Share your thoughts
Will this watch support interval training??...
Will this watch support interval training?? I am looking for something that can track my intervals with out me having to push buttons at the start/end of each one.