- Detail Images
All the data you need to take your fitness to the next level.
The Polar RC3 GPS Heart Rate Monitor tracks, measures, and records everything that serious runners and cyclists need for analyzing and ultimately improving their training and performance, all in a sleek, lightweight, wrist-watch-style design. The integrated GPS tracks your route, distance, and speed while the heart rate monitor and OwnCal feature measure how your body is performing. Plus, the RC3 is compatible with your Mac or PC so you can share your training sessions with all of your friends.
- Heart rate monitor tracks minimum, maximum, and average heart rate while training
- Polar OwnCal tracks calorie expenditure with fat percentage
- Integrated GPS provides route mapping, running index, speed/pace, and distance
- Integrated watch provides time and day, alarm and snooze, backlight, dual time zones, and a Keylock that prevents you from accidentally pushing buttons
- CS cadence sensor measures your revolutions per minute while cycling or how many times your right or left foot hits the ground per minute while running, helping you optimize the balance between leg power and speed
- Cs Speed sensor tracks current, average, and maximum speed
- Cs Speed sensor also measures distance and can be set to autostart/autostop when you start or stop running/pedaling
- RC3 is compatible with Mac or PC and with polarpersonaltrainer.com for sharing and analyzing your workouts
- Recording features save training data from the last reset so you can assess your long-term training
- Stride sensor measures the length of your stride so you can correct mistakes and optimize your stride for increased performance
- Rechargeable battery provides 12 hours of continuous use with GPS on
- IPX7 water resistance protects from rain and splashes(not suitable for swimming or bathing)