Knowing where you've been helps you know where you're headed.
You are serious about training, so why would you ever base your regimen on guessing? The Polar CS500+cad Heart Rate Monitor removes the guesswork and gives you clear, accurate data on everything from distance to power output so you can optimize your rides and squeeze out every possible benefit from every single outing.
- Wireless design is streamlined, clean, and easy to use—you'll barely notice that you're wearing it
- Three different speed modes let you track your actual speed as well as your overall average and maximum speed
- Cadence tracker helps you evaluate your pace against speed and incline numbers so you know if you're working the right rhythm
- Heart-rate based target zones with alarms let you know when you're in the sweet spot
- Power output sensor measures the force of every stroke so you know exactly what your legs are producing
- Altimeter records elevation changes so you can accurately track vert
- Practical, usable software lets you visually track your heart rate, speed, and distance to ascertain the effectiveness of each training session
- Beefy computer memory holds three rides so you don't have to run to your computer after every single ride
- Handlebar or stem mounting options accommodate your preferences