After you throw down a wad of cash on a custom footbed for your ski boot, don't ruin it by stuffing on two cotton socks. Instead, slide your foot into the Point6 Ski Pro Lightweight Sock.
- Lightweight fabric and selective cushioning in the heel and Achilles tendon area ensure the ultimate ski-boot fit
- Merino wool, nylon, and spandex blend provides next-to-skin comfort, temperature regulation, and odor control
- Non-cushioned foot area doesn't interfere with custom fit boots
- Deep heel pocket offers a precise anatomical fit
- Ultra-smooth toe seam eliminates any discomfort
Share your thoughts
These work best
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I've tried the Smartwool thin socks and the Ultimax and, for me, these work the best of the thin ski sock genre. I like tight fitting ski boots but have suffered from cold feet with any thin sock that I've tried. The Point 6 offers the best fit (particularly around the toes where the others have lumpy seams in the wrong places) and they are noticeably warmer. The extra padding the heel offers better heel hold down and grip and adds warmth. I own the others and, these are the only one's that I use.