Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Lightweight Ski Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Slip on the Point6 Ski Phoenix Ultra Light Socks and clear your mind with a few runs at the resort, an early morning dawn patrol, or an afternoon snowshoeing trek. The ultralight fabric works well for mild days and for tight-fitting alpine boots.
- Lightweight merino wool boosts warmth, breathes, and helps control odor while you ski or ride
- A touch of nylon reinforces the wear areas and enhances durability
- Non-binding welt tops keep socks up without being too tight
- Ventilation panels facilitate breathability and streamline fit
- Compact spun yarn feels soft and less bulky on your feet
- Deep heel pockets prevent movement around the heels
- Smooth toe closures have no lumps to irritate the toes
- Item #PNT0027
- Q & A
Simply put this is the best ski sock out there. They are thin enough to go into any ski boot and they keep your toes warm.
Thinnest ski socks I own
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Heard about these socks from a discussion board "...but when I want a pair of really thin socks for downhill skiing, I wear my Point6 Ultra-lights." Bought two pair, (can't beat the price) wore them skiing, washed them, wore them again. I have very close-fitting boots, a half size smaller than usual street shoes, these are now my #1 go-to socks.