There's no need to stack on multiple socks when you have the Point6 Ski Midweight Socks. Designed to give you the optimal fit, comfort, and support your feet desire in your boots, these midweight beauties keep your feet super-comfortable thanks to the merino wool fabric and the unique design.
- Medium-thickness cushioning on foot and shin provides added volume and warmth on frigid early-morning runs
- Merino wool boosts warmth, breathes, and helps control odor while you ski or ride
- A touch of nylon reinforces the wear areas and enhances durability
- Non-binding welt tops keep socks up without being too tight
- Ventilation panels facilitate breathability and streamline fit
- Compact spun yarn feels soft and less bulky on your feet
- Deep heel pockets prevent movement around the heels
- Smooth toe closure has no lumps to irritate the toes
Share your thoughts
Warm, Comfortable Ski/Mountain Sock
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have used this sock for skiing and Winter hiking for when its really cold. The sock has always kept me warm and has yet to wear itself out. Looking forward to another season using my Point6 ski socks.
love the comfy, soft construction, but they feel a little slippery. that sounds weird, but when they want to slip out of my ski boots, it's a little annoying. but they're comfy, warm, and the right thickness for skiing, imo.