All the sock you need to keep you running.
- The natural merino wool helps the sock breathe, wick moisture, and resist the build-up of odors throughout your summer full of trails
- Mesh vents dump excess heat
- Arch support keeps the fit feeling natural
- Deep heel pocket and smooth toe seam prevent rubbing and blistering
- One-inch collar and Achilles brace fits snug against your shoe's collar so it doesn't move
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Bought these for my boyfriend, this was the second pair. He prefers ankle socks over any other. These are lightweight, breathable, perfect for hiking and everyday work wear.
Socks have performed as advertised under typical summer trail running conditions (hot and humid). Fit is good, no problems with moisture retention and the 1" collar keeps debris out. I would recommend these for trail runners looking for a good performer that is priced right.
I run in these all the time. They fit great, dry quickly, and don't rub at all. They're like a hug for your foot =D