Set the pace and keep it.
- The natural merino wool helps the sock breathe, wick moisture, and resist the build-up of odors throughout your summer
- Mesh vents dump excess heat when you decide to sprint the last mile to the trailhead
- Arch support keeps the fit feeling natural
- Deep heel pocket and smooth toe seam prevent rubbing and blistering
- Achilles brace fits snug against your shoe's collar so it doesn't move
Share your thoughts
New favorite socks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have lots of Smartwool, Icebreaker, Bridgedale, Teko, Darn Tough and a few other brands of socks. They are all great but there is something about these socks that makes me pick them over any of my others. They are the perfect weight, perfect fit and are super durable. The sizing chart is spot on. They are my go to running and hiking sock. I am looking forward to buying some Point6 ski socks this season.
These are light and soft, highly recommended for running in moderate heat.
Ultra Light Micro Socks make you feel ONE with your shoes!
These socks are perfect for hot days! You will feel like you are ONE with your shoes and light on your feet! The material is soft and durable. I also have used for biking and they are nice for hot indoor spin classes!
Like bare feet!
It takes a lot of convincing for me to wear socks in the summertime. But, there are those moments when sandals just won't cut it, and I'll find myself slapping some shoes on to go trail running or skateboarding. With the Ultra Light Micro sock, my fear of sweaty summer-feet is negated and I almost forget I'm wearing any socks at all. They don't bunch, they wick moisture away, and they are super lightweight.
Almost makes me want to toss the sandals out. ...almost.
I like them a lot
I wear these socks at the gym everyday, and in the summer when I run. They feel like new everytime I put them on.
Best running/biking socks ever!
I bought 3 pairs of these over a year ago. I've put a lot of miles on them and they still feel brand new. No signs of wear or holes. I am hooked on Point6 for running socks.