When you need a bit of cushioning for your long, fast strides.
- The ultralight natural merino wool helps the sock breathe, wick moisture, and resist the build-up of odors throughout your summer
- Mesh vents dump excess heat when you decide to sprint the last mile to the trailhead
- Arch support keeps the fit feeling natural
- Deep heel pocket and smooth toe seam feel great and prevent rubbing and blistering
- One-inch cuff and Achilles brace fits snug against your shoe's collar so it doesn't move
Share your thoughts
Very comfy sock
This sock wears well, even during the summer, offering cushion and breathing for my feet in a variety of shoes.
Trail runners' dream sock
Love these socks! Every time I put them on, I feel like they are brand new. I used these socks for a trail half-marathon in Moab where we endured sand, snow, rain, sleet, and several river crossings. My feet were the only warm part of my body at the end of the race! Not only did my feet stay warm through the race, but I had no blisters or "hot spots" on my feet.
If you are into adventure and being on your feet all day long, you want these socks on your feet.