Happy hikers wear good socks.
- The merino wool helps the sock breathe, wick moisture, and resist the build-up of odors throughout your whole summer of hiking
- Light cushioning below the foot reduces the impact of rocky downhill sections
- Vents on the instep dump excess heat when you decide to run the last mile to the trailhead
- Arch support keeps the fit feeling natural
- Deep heel pocket and smooth toe seam prevent rubbing and blistering
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
They are both comfortabel and durable. I typically have very sweaty feet and these keep my dry and blister free.
Very comfortable and practical. Feel soft to the skin, yet they look very durable. So far they have made me both faster and stronger. You'd be a fool not to get them.
Very rugged yet cool socks
I use these socks with the Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 GTX Trail Running Shoe here in Afghanistan and combined, my feet stay cool and do not get wet. Great product for extreme hot weather and rugged use.
Wore these off and on for two weeks above 10,000 up to 14,000 in Colorado (Mt. Antero area). Loved them! My feet were comfortable, and I could tell the venting areas were working.